Friday, May 20, 2005

Pretty tarts....?!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Joel..... Happy Birthday to you...

You're Greatly Blessed! Highly Favoured! Deeply Loved! by God.

Happy Birthday Joel aka my piglet!!! *muacks*

This morning, me and Joel went to pick up some tarts from Melanie.. She bought me some tarts. I love tarts, but my favourite is Crystal Jade's EGG TARTs! *drool*

Anyway, she wants to share the tarts with me because she loved them and its home made.

Hmmm... What a big bag for tarts!


Oh... Jellyhearts. Never seen this brand before..


Ooo.... How lovely they're! Every strawberries are cut in heart shape with generous jelly on top. And the crust? Tasted like cheesecake!! Yummy!


Me and Joel just loved the pretty tarts..

You guys should give it a try.. Give JellyHearts, 9459 7711, a call for their pretty and nice tarts a try!

All thanks to MELANIE!!! So sweet...... 3 cheers for my lady! Hip hip Hooray! Hip hip Hoooray! Hip hip Hooorayyyyyyy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home