Friday, October 29, 2004

"I don't want your business!"

Started my Friday morning arguing with a very irresponsible MD! The MD of a certain security system company...

Actually the grudge started quite some time ago.. One fine day, my boss (Joel's bro) asked me to call them to check on the progress of our office security system. I did as told. I ended up calling them consecutively 3 days trying to figure out what arrangements has been made for us.. I was being pushed around by the MD and his staff! Would you be pleased with such service?? If you are, then you must be something wrong.. My calls were ignored and no efforts were made in returning my calls at all! After such an unpleasant incident, i stopped calling. It's a waste of our time.. *Time is $$$$$$$$*

Then yesterday (Thursday 28/10), my boss once again want me to call them.. "Oh my goodness! Called that bunch of freaks?! Are they still in business?" was my 1st thought.. Oh well, it's my duty to call so i have to made a call to.... *Haizzzzzzz*shaking my head profusely* the MD. With my previous unpleasant encounter with them, this time round, I WILL SHOW NO MERCY! Wa Ha Ha Ha... *grinning away*

Me: "This is Jaime. I want to know how are the arrangements (for our security system).."

MD: "I told my staff about it. You can call him and check."

Me: "I don't want to call him and he tells me to call you and check.. And what if he don't pick up?Who shall i call? You?"

MD: "Yes.."

Me: "But you don't pick up my call?! Like the last time, i called so many times, you never pick up and you also never return my calls..!"

MD: "I was busy.."

ME: "Wa.. So busy until you have no time to pick up your customer's calls? You sure anot.."
(Beginning to sound sarcastic! Hee Hee)

MD: "Yar.. (Sounded a bit embarrassed)"

Me: "Ok, i will give him a call.. But you better pick up my call!"
(Conversation ended here..)

After i hung up, i tried calling His STAFF.. Called twice and no one picked up again. I gave up..

The next morning (which is today), i called His STAFF using my mobile again..

Me: "This is Jaime. Your MD asked me to call you about the arrangements.."

Staff: "I don't know anything.. You gotta call him.."

Me: "Your MD asked me to call you and now you asked me to call him? What's going on man?"

Staff: "I don't know.. He never mention anything at all"
(At this point of conversation, he sounded very keen to hang up..)

Without hesistation, i called the MD on my mobile immediately..

Me: "I have given your staff a call. He say he knows nothing and he ask me to call you.."

MD: "I will check with my staff and call you back."

Me: "You call me back? You sure you will call me back? You keep saying this to me everytime and in the end you DON'T RETURN my call!"
(At this point, my voice is getting louder and louder! Yarrrr!)

MD: "I gotta talk to my staff 1st.."

Me: "Are you sure this is the kind of service provided by your company? Is your Company still open for business? We have already pay you guys and nothing is done here.. You guys cannot just collect the payment and not do nothing! No matter what, since we paid, we are your customers!"
(Getting very sarcastic every time my mouth opens.. Don't blame me, it's his service that S U C Ks!)

MD: "What do you mean by that?"

Me: "I'm your customer and i have a right to know when are you guys goging to solve our problems here.. We paid and you guys have done NOTHING!"
(It's seem like he don't understand me, that's why i keep repeating.)

MD: "Sorry, excuse me, i don't want your business!"

Me: "What do you mean you don't want my business? You've taken my $$$ and now you say you don't want my business? Your doors are open for business right? You mean you get to choose your customers?! Wa.. I didn't know that.. "
(Don't blame me! He's the MD and being an MD, you are supposed to calm your customers down and not get engaged into a heated argument, making matter worse.. Does this make sense to you?)

MD: "I don't want your business.. I don't want your business.. I don't want your business.."
( I was telling him off and he was telling me this all the while.. )

Me SURRENDER! Why? I can't get any sense into him because A ROBOT HAS NO SENSE TO THINK ON ITS OWN! A robot repeating himself... See what i mean?

Joel took over the conversation and still, no agreement from them.. What an A S S H O L E!

Being a PA-cum-Secretary, i have the right to protect my Company's interest and not let the Company be taken advantage of. I may have seem to gone a bit too overboard but you should be here and listen to what the MD has to say..

Well, my day might have been spoiled because of him but I BELIEVE HIS IS JUST AS BADDDDDDD or should i say WORSEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Woahhhh! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home