Friday, October 08, 2004

Oh... I'm so jealousss!!!

Saw my sec school classmate, Caihui, yesterday @ Citibank Heeren. I was doing some banking @ Citibank and as i was turning out from the entrance, Caihui standing there waiting for me! Scared me.. *whew*

Me: What are you doing here?!!!!!

Caihui: Saw this girl running from Heeren and thought she looked like you. So when i looked carefully, i realised it's really you! So how have you been?

Me: Me?Fine...Wait, are you married??

Caihui: No la. Wait, what about you?

Me: No rings, not married. Hehehe..

(It's funny asking your long-time-no-see friend, are you married, but who cares?! You don't see your friend for what, like say 5 years or longer, the 1st thing you will be anxious to know is, is she tied down anot.. If she's married, good for her! And if she's married, the next thing is, how many kids do you have?! Hahahaha.... Normal reaction, due alot of my friends are tying the knot, whereas i'm not! Relatives and long-time-no-see friends keep asking when am i getting married (Boring *Yawn*). Fate is here but Destiny is out of the house lei..How to get married?!)

We chatted for a while about what each other have been doing and, boy do she looked slim..! She used to be a bit "fleshy" but now, she's SLIM!! She's wearing a sleeveless executive strip dress, carrying a Gucci bag, very executive. In 1 word, she looked successful!

I have seen most of my classmates being successful. My definition for "Successful": Have paved out a career, dressed nicely for work everyday, happy with their lifestyle, top earners... *Haiz* If I have been going school regularly and given an admittance to University, graduate with merits, I would have a good job on hand right now. Yar yar yar, it's wrong to skip school but i'm glad i see the real world through a different way and found all my friends and Joel along my road to survival. But i'm still very envious of my classmates!

Oh... I'm so jealousss!!! Awwww... :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home