Monday, November 22, 2004

Last minute

Wasn't a very enjoyable weekend for me.. Not feeling good. :(

Went dinner with Joel's friend and we went Zouk for a while before we left to pick his mom up.. It was Pete Tong.. No crowds. Hmmm... Left before Tong can spin. Too tired to stay back and witness another disppointing act like Sasha! *yawn*

20 Nov 2004, my friend's baby is a month old. Was invited to "celebrate" his arrival. As usual, my dear friend, Edgar, called me the night before (19 Nov 2004) to inform me about it.. *haiz*

Edgar: "Jaime, tomorrow is my son's full month, are you free?"

Me: "EDGAR!!!! Why so last minute? Your wedding, you called me 3-4 days before and now your son's full month, you again called me so last minute..."

Edgar: "But you know that 20 Nov 2004 is my son's full month what..."

Me: "Even if i know, it doesn't mean you can call me and inform me so late...Haizzz.."

In the end? I still go because i don't have anything on.. And i went without any gifts..The baby's gift which i bought earlier is at my place.. Didn't had a chance to bring it along with me. But luckily, Edgar stayed near Joel, i can still bring the gift to him some other day! :)

Left Edgar's place to meet Espen.. Wasn't feeling so good.. Left Zouk early that night too.

Not feeling so good today too.. Guess i'm tired.. I need plenty of zzzz over the weekend to recover from the lack of zzz during working days. I'm not my usual self at all.. I feel tired the whole weekend and cranky when i'm left to watch tv and not knowing what are we doing later.. It's just not me..

Yawn.............. -.- zzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home