Tuesday, November 09, 2004

A pile of non-biodegradable rubbish

Been busy recently with alot of issues @ work.. Employment, administration, marketing... *Haizzz*

Setting up a business is easy. Just go to ROC and pay a fee of $50 and "violaaa"... You're a boss.

In actual fact, it's easier said than done! :/

Yes, setting up a business is easy, but managing the Company and your staff is the most difficult part! Being a boss you gotta make sure the staff you employed are capable and result-oriented. I have seen quite a few boasting about their capability and motivation and in the end..? Their capability was only a pile of non-biodegradable rubbish in the field..

I never like communicating with my boss in the past, unless i have issues i can't solve or when a helping hand is needed. To me, bosses are people who pay workers like me and you to get things up and running for the Company. If i can, i will try to stay away from trouble and keep a low profile in the Company.. But in recent months, i realise bosses maybe on top of the hierarchy but deep down in their heart, they have so much worries and fears!

MY (current) BOSS is a very easy-going boss.. In another word, "chin cai"! I have seen staff holding him by his neck, taking advantage of his situation and position. I was like "Wowww, can they do that? Are they aware that he's the Salary Master?" I don't understand.. Why do people take advantage of their boss? I don't take advantage of my boss because i don't like communicating with him/her...! I don't like apple-polishing my boss just to get his/her attention or get promoted, it's against my principle. Don't these people have their own principle/dignity???

Let me ask you a question: Would you ever consider working for your friend in his/her Company? Your friend is your superior/boss/salary master.. Would you?

IF he/she is my boss, i will not even consider... Why? Simple.. I don't know whether you realise this or not, but i find it very difficult to work with friends who are your superior.. There will be disagreement when both opinions are different, no matter how good friends you are with each other. And there will be this huge arguement which may turn sour and in the end, you can't or won't be as close friends as before.. Seen and read alot of such happenings.. That's why till now, i don't work for my friends who will be my boss.

FYI, my current boss is Joel's brother, it's their family business. Why am i in such situation? Because i believe i can make things happen, as of now! Beside, Joel is my BF and his brother is Joel's family and Joel is my family... So what am i? Definitely not a scheming, money-hungry "friend" who's taking the Company for a hell ride! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home