Tuesday, December 28, 2004

2004 Christmas presents theme revealed!

As mentioned earlier, i will show you guys what my 2004 theme is. Here it is..


Those wrapped in silver wrappings are Joel's, Joel's mom's, Serenes', Mavis's and Jane's present. The only floral wrapping is my mom's present. Ran out of wappers...


Kept telling Serene that i gotta keep the presents "fresh".. Now she knows why i need to do so... All the presents are wrapped according to their "physical" size. Nah.. Just kidding..


"Don't snatch my balloon away!" Jane had a shock when she saw how "big" my presents were.


"Can you see my name?It's Mavis!"

Got this foil-ballon-attached-with-presents "inspirations" from those hamper gift companies. It not only look good and is very appropriate for Christmas. Give it a try, suitable for all occasions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home