Sunday, December 05, 2004

Christmas is coming! :)

CHRISTMAS is coming.. *Haizzz* Lucky for me, i have finished my Christmas shopping for my girlfriends yesterday.. :) Just have to buy some wrapping papers, collect the stuffs i ordered and my presents will be ready to go!

I always have themes for my presents. This year the theme is different.. Well.. Watch out for a glimpse of it! Hope it will be an inspiration to you! :) Anyway i was saying..

In 2002, i bought each of the ladies a present and a "side dish". A furry handphone holder, each gal had different colors. All the presents are packaged in a paper bag with ribbons tied around the handle.

In 2003, i made them a cross-stitch 'Precious Moments' personalise name cushion each and again, a "side dish". A 3D calendar of 2004 in Disney characters.

I like creating themes for the presents i'm giving away.. I don't know why but it makes me feel good. :) *Crazy me*

Anyway, i've been told that Santa Claus is a creation of the Satan..!!! :O Yes yes, i'm spoiling your Santa Claus image.. But it's a fact.. But i gotta admit, Satan is doing a good job about Santa Claus but fortunately Jesus's birth will not be forgotten! :)

Anyway, i don't believe in Santa Claus since young, so it doesn't affect me much.. I'm only into the presents! Ha ha ha ha.. :)

Year 2004 will come to an end and we will step into 2005 very soon! Nooooooooo....... I'm turning 27 very very soon! Arghhhhhhhh......! :(

Every year end, i will look forward to the festive seasons and at the same time i dread stepping into a new year. Why? Because my birthday is on the 6th Jan...! :( And i'm turning 27 in a month's time! :O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home