Friday, December 10, 2004

Happy Birthday MOM!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Helen-Mom...... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!! (",)

It's my mom's birthday on 8th, she turned 50!! Oh my goodness! :O

We had steamboat last night. Oh boy, was it good! My mom's home cooked soup base and the Sinsin-chilli-with-chilli-padi-and-soya-sauce are the hot favourites on the table! Nick, Seng and his wife, my irritating loud brother and my mom's favourite Evon was there.

We reached home late because Evon bought a cake for her and i had to help her carry.. But it's all worth it! I recommended her the (in)famous Rive Gauche's most sellable cake, Guanaja. Very Delicious chocolate cake, best in Singapore! Try it and you will know what i is DELICIOUS! :)
(Location? B1 of Takashimaya, near the bread shop, near the japanese noodle counter!)

Me and my brother have set aside a sum for her Birthday present. We decided to buy her a pair of sunglasses since she bought a new car. So we thought that it will be a good gift for her. But then... She wanted something else, for her car.. Like the turbo meter for her little Turbo car she bought during Singapore Motorshow. Don't know what she wants! So fickle minded.. *shaking my head*

Anyway, my mom? All these years, she's been a very open minded and understanding lady.. Although she can be very naggy at times!! But still, she's still my mom, a lady who went through more than 24hrs of labour pain for me and showered me and my brother with all her LOVEEEE.. Do i need to say more? She's the only human in the world who can stand my nonsense and trantrum..

3 Cheers for my mom, Helen! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Horray! Hip Hip Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home