Tuesday, January 18, 2005

"Heaty"...

Woke up yesterday morning, feeling weird.. So weird that i never had these symptoms or 'feels' before..

Went to the toilet and i found my mouth area..? FULL OF ULCERS!! (".)?!!

This problem started about 2 weeks ago when my tolerance for chilli changed drastically.. So bad so that a bit of chilli, my lips and mouth will be burning and i have to stop whatever i'm eating... Those who knows me well, knows that i can't do without chilli and am a chilli padi lover.

Well, with my Bangkok trip coming soon, i have to be in good shape and not fall sick(reminded me of Krabi trip in Oct'04)... *haizzzz*

Since yesterday, i have been drowning myself with the (in)famous 'Snake'-'Grass'-'Water' with a pinch of salt.. My ulcers are getting slightly better but not fully recover yet. So for the next few days i will have to drown myself with the 'Snake'-'Grass'-'Water'. Help me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home