Friday, January 14, 2005

Hungry..... *fainting*

Argh...... My lunch is not in yet! It's 3.05pm on a Friday afternoon and my lunch is not here yet! I'm fainting...... From Hunger. *stomach grumbling*

Me and Joel normally lunch-in due we have to be in the office to pick up phone calls and to entertain any 'pop-in' suppliers.. Today as usual, we standby in the office whilst they went to a meeting. Me have been waiting since 2pm and they are not back yet..... :( *sobbing*

Anyway, i'm leaving for Bangkok next Saturday, my tickets, tour and hotel are booked and paid. Then Suzanah tell me that her colleague went Bangkok over the NY period and realised that 'things' are not as cheap as before..

Me: "Huh? You sure anot.. Do they know where to go in Bangkok?" (Still doubting Suzanah's words)

Suz: "Sure, Ah Me.. My colleagues say the things are more expensive and can hardly bargained like before.."

Me: "Huh? Why??"

Suz: "Not very sure lei.. Heard all the things markup higher because of the tsunami.."

Me: "Huh..." (Speechless)

I really hope what Suzanah's colleague say ain't true.. It will not only affect Thailand's tourism (places like Bangkok la, Chiang Mai la, Koh Samui la, etc), it will also affect Thailand's reputation of being cheap and be a King and Queen there.... No..............!

Well... *haiz* I can only verify this issue myself when i'm in Bangkok.. Bless my shopping trip please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home