Thursday, January 20, 2005

Obsession..

Today's topic, Obsession.

This reminds me of a call i received a few days ago. An unexpected call from Evon.

Evon: "Meeeee......"
(My goose pimples standing..)

Me: "What???!!

Evon: "Kimura so cute hor....!"

Me: "Huh??"

Evon: "He's so cute lor.. Can't take it."

Me: "Huh? You call me to tell me this??!!!"

Evon: "Yar.. I'm watching his show now.. My Kimura is so cute!!!"

Me: "Huh? What about your Aniki?"

Evon: "Kimura is so cute lor..."
(She somehow change subject or she just too busy admiring Kimura Takuya. And the weirdest thing is, i can sense her 'LOVE' for him is everywhere in her bedroom when she call me!)

Me: "Huh? OK. Bye!"

In the past when we are in Kenair, i will be crazy about Kimura Takuya and she will be crazy about Aniki Takeshi (aka Jin Cheng Wu). And now, she's very obsess with both men and me? I'm very obsess with going abroad for holidays! Very rich hor... Not! :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home