Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Human Resources

I never like HR people, why? Because i find them 'bitchy' and they make my life difficult! This reminds me... One of Kenair's HR Executive.....

Me: "How come my pay is so different?"
(Checking with my ex-Kenair HR Exec.. Me have no idea what or how they calculated my salary, so gotta check with them ,right?)

Can't-remember-her-name: "It's like that what, we followed the law one lei.."
(Bascially, she did give me a break down but at that point of time, i wasn't familiar with the 'law' of MOM, fomerly known as Ministry of Labour..)

After the conversation, i talked to my 'khakis' and i voiced out my doubts to them. Feeling weird, i decided to email her, with the help from my 'khakis' at work. And in return? I kena personal attack from her! I can still remember....

Can't-remember-her-name: (In her email) "You, a pleasant looking girl who can be so rude and has doubts in my profession.."

WHAT THE F**K?!!!!!!

Hey bitch, go F**K the wall! If i know what and how you calculate my pay when i was in Kenair, i would have taken your position and kicked you out, up-side-down inside-out!


Well, with my character and temper, how can i just let her off wthout screwing her, right? So i replied her, thanking her for being so 'gracious' with her words and her profession. The email is all sarcarsm and my well-wishes. She tried to confront me but.... :) Ha ha ha ha ha... Oh man, i felt damn good at that point of time.

Anyway, the morale of the story is.... HR PERSONNELS ARE BITCHES AND BASTARDS. So, don't F**K around with them!
Sorry Jane, you and me are in this position now. So we are the bitches... Don't know why am i in this shit?!!

Well, now i'm facing those challenges at work. I don't know whether does she/he/anyone has/have any plans to 'war' with me but i shall, and i will win the 'war'! So, go F**K the wall.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so fierce..

but you do have a right to know, dont you?

take care

dann

8:11 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Well... It's a very long story and i'm glad she's pissed because i pissed her off! :)

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home