Friday, February 25, 2005

A widow and her 3 kids

I was reading the Straits Times when i stumbled across the 'Obituaries' section. I was scanning through quickly when one particular obituary caught my attention..

It reads

1st Anniversary
In Loving Memory of R

Then messages from his wife and 3 sons.

"Darling,you are the God sent gift to us.Thank you for giving so much love, joy, happiness. Through you, we fully understand unconditional lov. Your love still surrounds us every single day. Your laughter, your spirit keeps us going. Dear, you know it is so difficult to part with you. It hurts me so deeply and its been a tough year without you. I love you and miss you even more each day. God is great to give us 3 wonderful sons that i can seek comfort and joy in, especially so because i can see your values and spirit in them. I longed to be reunited with you one day and shall never part again. Till we meet again, i miss you. I love you forever." Wife, J.

"Daddy, you have been very caring and kind to us. You had loved us so much, all of us missed you so much eversince you left us last year. We hope God, Jesus and you will come to Earth one day. I will do my best in my work, achieve my goals and i shall always remember your words. Thank you Daddy. We hope your life would be better in Heaven." Son, N.

"Daddy i love you very much, please come back, i miss you alot. I am already in Primary One and i will work hard. Thank you Daddy."Son, J.

"I miss you Daddy. Take Care." Son, E.

.................................. *speechless*

God bless this family.

4 Comments:

Blogger 07sept said...

so sad...
i wonder why their dad left them soo early

2:58 AM  
Blogger Me said...

No idea.. But ain't you glad that they still have each other and that God and her husband in Heaven are loving them every minute?

10:56 AM  
Blogger 07sept said...

yup... its really hard to forget someone.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Yes, it's always hard to forget someone you love.. But! Life still have to go on.. :)

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home