Sunday, March 27, 2005

Jesus Resurrected!

Today, Easter Sunday, we remembered the day Jesus came back to life! AMEN!

I'm a new believer in Christianity. In the beginning, i was very confused whether is Jesus a Legend or History, until i watched Passion of Christ.. The show was said to be only half of what Jesus suffered. (And i cried very badly throughout the show, believe me,Yes i did!)

Like i say, i'm a new believer. I have my doubts in Him but i have seen how he has worked his magic on me and Joel's prayers!

We are His beloved children, in whom He is well pleased! Greatly Blessed, Highly Favoured, Deeply Loved! AMEN!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even though I have been a Christian for a long time, but until recently did i really come to know HIM. Yesterday, Church was a good service...it really touched my heart, how HE had died for us... Let us all remembered what HE had done and move on with our own life...no one is perfect compared to HIM, we all makes mistakes...just relax, life would be better... agreed?

12:19 PM  
Blogger 07sept said...

god blesses everyone in this world :)

10:29 PM  
Blogger Shawna said...

I'm happy for you Jamie. :)

12:52 AM  
Blogger 07sept said...

hey hey hey...
hows ur music button going on?
heheee

4:47 PM  
Blogger Me said...

no time lei... alot of things i need to play with it 1st... :(
*haiz*

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home