Monday, March 14, 2005

The three sisters

Now.. Snowie and Furbie were sent to the groomers on Sunday. When me, Joel and Jennat were there, we decided to give Snowie, the Maltese, a fur cut that will make a star.. And we were very pleased and delighted with the results!
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/

Ta-dah!!


Snowie in a schnazuer cut! And she's a Maltese..


Snowie: Check out my new style. I'm Snowie, a Maltese with a schnazuer cut!


Snowie: Finally... With this new fur cut, my Masters are giving me all the attention i've long for..


Snowie: I've got beard! I'm a man! Argghhhh...


Snowie: Yes, i'm a pure breed Maltese with a funky cut!


Snowie: What do you think of the schnazuer cut? Frankly speaking, i quite like it..

Heard of the 3 sisters in Sydney Blue Mountains? Well, we have the 3 sisters in Singapore too!


Introducing the 3 sisters! Snowie with a new funky schnazuer cut, Furbie with her Star-Wars-Ewok-look-alike cut and Nikie, the baby with no fur cut due she has not have her vaccination yet (So she can't leave the house)!


The domineering, the "lem-beh" and the whiner! And you have the 3 sisters of Singapore!


See what i mean by 3 sisters?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home