Monday, April 25, 2005

Burnt

Went to Zouk for their 14th Anniversary party with Joel, Jiron, Jane and Mavis. Their theme this year? Safari! Ohhh...

We reached Zouk at 10pm and their queue was f**king long! All the way to their private carpark.. *haizzz* Being Zouk's regulars and knowing our patience, we decided to cut queue.. Jane approached Sofiyan, the senior security and asked for a grace. We cut the long queue thanks to Sofiyan!

The show started at 11pm. There were good looking hunks, babes and gorilla on the walkway *!!!* and may i say that the clothes, bags and accessories were all DAMN NICE!! Especially the bags and clutches.. It's so very nice that i can't take my eyes off them, the bags and clutches la! And there were also plenty of breast and nipples on every turn, like cookies and cream.. :p

Show ended with many cheers, applauses and well wishes.. Happy 14th Birthday Zouk! Many happy returns!

We left Zouk around 2.45am due we were scheduled for another 'party' at K-M-8 on Sunday.

Me and Joel thought that there is a car gathering party going on at K-M-8 and we were excited about it. We woke up and left for Sentosa at 1030. Sleepy, me and Joel made our way down, only to find out that its not a car gathering but rather to hang out with Joel's brother's friends.. What a disappointment.. We were been told that there will be 20 cars and it turned out to be a few, not more than 10.. Well, me and Joel just sat there and listened to their jokes away.

It was a sunny day at K-M-8.. Anyways, K-M-8 is by Liquid Room and why named it K-M-8? Because K-M-8 is 8kms away from Liquid Room on a map... That's why, its named KM8..

Sleepy and worn out by the sun, me and Joel went to their pool and soak our afternoon away. That's the only activity we did at KM8. Drink and soak.. No suntanning activity.

We left Sentosa and headed for the 350Z club meet at Mr Bean (Selegie). It wasn't long before i realised that both my arms are red and itchy.. And by the time we got home, the itch was unbearable.

A look in the mirror, i realised i've got burnt quite badly! My forehead, my nose, my shoulders and my arms were burnt like a lobster! I looked like a lobster now.. Cooked lobster.

That is not the worst.. The worst of all, my runny nose is back. My flu not only has not recovered, it has turned my nose into a waterfall! I gotta stop the runny nose soon due my trip to Redang is this Sunday!!! Arghhhh.... I don't want to be a waterfall in Redang waters..! :(

3 Comments:

Blogger 07sept said...

poor girll
plsss eh...
take care of urself...
dunn everytime fall sickkk

3:18 PM  
Blogger Me said...

hahaha... I can't help it. With the recovery from a high fever, i realised that my system wasn't as fit as before. I guess AGE is catching up with me.. :(

1:36 PM  
Blogger 07sept said...

hahaa..
come onnnnnnn
you not even yet hit the 3...
u say u old :P

rmemeber to send mi ur flash button...
sooo u can have musicccccc hehe

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home