Friday, April 01, 2005

My music button... *dumb*

I feel so dumb... Must brush up my IT skills! This shall be my resolution, as of now... :p

You see, a friend of mine, Melanie, her blog has a music file where its music to your ears when you read her blog.. Well, out of curiosity, i asked her for help.. Me "kay kiang" right?

Well... She did. She helped me without hesitation and rewards! :o

She taught me step by step on MSN Messenger! Can you beat that? Teaching someone on Messenger!! Can you imagine how frustating it was when ME didn't get what she mean and she spent the last 10 mins trying to help ME figure out where is where and what is what... Can you? Will you be frustated if you're in her shoes? Hmmmmmmm.......?

Well, Melanie was VERY PATIENT with me, thank you very much! She's a very thoughtful girl.. She created a tutorial for me to keep for future usage in case i forget everything after a sleep.. See! So thoughtful.... *Awww....*

Anyway, i've got all the softwares i need and i'm still trying to figure out how to upload the music. Let's not talk about it anymore.. I need to figure out what went wrong and get the music button up. Don't want to disappoint my MENTORRRRrrrrrrr!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nam LaMore said...

sounds like you have a nice friend that helped you with your IT needs. me, i just try to figure it out myself, and if i can't, then i just put it in the back burner to tackle another day .. hence, i haven't figured out how to integrate halo's trackback into my blog yet. i wonder if there's a blog support group in my area .. lordy, there are enough addiction support groups (sex, drug, alcohol, etc) around here.

5:41 PM  
Blogger 07sept said...

hehehee.
jia you wor...
i look u up up upppppp
hehehee

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home