Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The big '3'

Before i start, here's something for today's Birthday Girl!

Happy Birthday, Serene Lim Yee Ping aka A-Bui.. Many happy returns and God bless you!

Ok.. The big '3'. What's all this fuss about?!

Well, it's nothing really. It's all about hitting the age 30! And that will be me, Jane, Mavis and those born before year 1980!

"Yes! You! Born in 1977.. And you! Born in 1979.. "

Me will turn 30 in 3 years time and seriously? I'M NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT!! Because i'm still a child at heart.. I don't look like my age and i don't behave like one.. And... er... erm... I have a boyfriend who's younger than me and that gives me a reason to feel young?? :p

I just want to prolong my time before i hit 30 so that by the time i really turned 30, i will be a degree holder and going after the career i'm being dreaming all about! Yar, dream on....

But in the mean time, job seeking is my priority.. Am a team player, commission motivated, independent and multi-tasker. Any takers? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home