Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I'm going to miss you, Star Wars...

*sob sob* I thought this day will never come (so soon, so fast)...

Arghhhhhh....! Episode 3 is coming and this will mean?? End of Star Wars!! Nooooooooooooo.....!

Abstracted from Star Wars official site... Please don't sue or prosecute me, George Lucas. I'm just sad to see Star Wars go..

Anyway, Episode 3? MUST SEE....!!

This episode will be exciting!! It will reveal Anakin Skywalker's dark side, thanks to Chancellor Palpatine [aka Darth Sidious, the wrinkled old man who leads (in low husky and slow tone) 'The Re-Pub-lik'].

It never cross my mind before, but now.. I starts to ponder, what will i do without Star Wars?!!!

The End (of Star Wars) is here... May the Force be with you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home