Monday, May 09, 2005

What a YUCKY Mother's day!!

It's just not my day...

Went to buy a friend's birthday present. Asked for gift wrapped and the cashier told me that they don't provide box for purchases under a specified amount.. What the F**k?!! Never mind, me took my purchase and walked away.

From town, me took bus no 36 all the way to Parkway Parade. The journey took more than 45mins and by the time i reached, its almost 6pm.

I was thinking to myself, "Just in time to buy flowers and go for dinner with Mom and Jeremy before 7pm".

Made my way to the florist and found out that they only left carnations and tulips. Not my kind of flowers for my mom.. And their flowers suck!

"Well, all these unpleasant events will not ruin this day.."

Made a call to my Mom and this is what it's like:

Me: "Me at Parkway Parade already. You and Jeremy can make your way to Roxy Square (for dinner)."

My Mom: "Er..We still playing mahjong...." (There was a silence)

Me: "WHAT?!!! How much longer do i have to wait?"

My Mom: "Now playing 'West', so maybe an hour.."

Me: "WHAT?!!! You want me to wait for you an hour for you to finish the game? No!"

And i hang up on my Mom on Mother's Day! Shortly after, Me sent my brother a sms: If you guys wants to play, play all you. I'm going home.

My phone rang.. It's Jeremy, he's also one of the culprit..

Jeremy: "We coming down now, you wait for us.." (His background very quiet)

Me: "No need. Me waiting for taxi, going home. No mood to eat."

The morale of the story? I'm mean to my mom on Mother's Day because she's the one who jeopardise the dinner. I called and confirm with her the dinner few hours back and she's aware of what's going to happen.. In the end, she wants me to wait for her due she haven't finish her mahjong session!

What is this nonsense?!! Since mahjong is so important, she can play all she wants.. I don't care! I have to teach her a lesson for being so obsess with gambling. So what if you're my mom? It doesn't mean what you do is acceptable.. Like:
1) Playing mahjong or CNY gambling session and asking your children to wait for you till the sessions are over.
2) Changing handphone every 3-6months like nobody's business.
Other than that, she's a fine old lady..

Well my yucky day didn't just end there.. Me waited for taxi at Parkway's Taxi Stand and when's it's my turn, me board the taxi, closed the door, put my barang barang (3-4bags of stuffs and of course, my bag) and said,"Woodlands Crescent".

Then the very 'nice' uncle said,"Huh? Woodlands? Sorry i don't have time to go Woodlands, i don't want to go. Can you take a cab behind?"

Me: "Uncle, you don't have any signboard saying you're changing shift or going anywhere in particular. I don't see why i should change taxi..."
(I don't agree taxi-driver choosing customers when they're in a queue, especially when there's no signboard indicating changing shift! They have a right to choose if they displayed the signboard, other than that, BIG MISTAKE!!)

Taxi-driver: "Pai say la.. You can take the cab behind."

Me: "I will lodge a complaint against you!"

And i did... >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home