Friday, June 24, 2005

Long Live Air Supply!!

Date: 23 June 2005
Occasion: Air Supply "30 Years Today" Live in Concert 2005
Location: Indoor Stadium

'You.. Would never asked me why.. My heart is so disguised.. I just can't live a lie anymore.. I would rather hurt myself than to ever make you cry.. There's nothing left to try..Though its gonna hurt us both.. There's no other way than to say Goodbye..'

'I'm all out of Love.. I'm so lost without you.. I know you were right believing for so long.. I'm all out of Love.. What am i without you.. I cant be too late to say that i was so wrong...'

'But I don’t know how to leave you.. And I’ll never let you fall.. And I don’t know how you do it.. Making love out of nothing at all (making love).. Out of nothing at all (making love).. Out of nothing at all (making love).. Out of nothing at all (making love).. Out of nothing at all (making love).. Out of nothing at all (making love)... Out of nothing at all...'

Me and Joel: "Wooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"
(At this point we were like giving shouts and screams everytime they finished a song.)

It was a good performance!

Although Russell and Graham have aged, they're still... The legendary AIR SUPPLY!!

Halfway through the concert, they came down and mingle with the audiences! And yes, people were running to them for a handshake but overall, the situation is still very in order...! There were alot of standing ovations during the whole concert.

But we left early before the concert end to avoid the crazy traffic. *Hmmmpf*

And my prize possession yesterday? Their 2CD Greatest Hits album (36 hit songs) for $20!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home