Thursday, August 04, 2005

Desperate..

For MONEY$$$$$!!

Don't look at me like i'm some sort of criminal.. I'm just desperate.. Mind you, i no longer earn as much as i used to when i'm with Citibank.. I need to keep up my commitments and expenses too. And this is a good opportunity for me to take some extra cash home for my efforts! And it's not every month that i can do this..

A call from my friend today reminds me that i can work part-time for cold hard cash.. *Jackpot! Tng! Tng! Tng*

Evon: "Ah Me? You want to work for Natas Fair in September?"

Me: "Huh?! For which agent?"

Evon: "Eastern Holidays.. Payout $100 a day. No commission though.."

Me: "Hmmm... Don't know lei.. You working?"

Evon: "If my leave approved, i will be.. "

Me: "Hmmm.. Let me know again when your leave is approved.. Will think about it. Thanks!"

Why didn't i think of that?!!

NATAS Fair... And upcoming Comex (IT) Show too... *Tng! Tng! Tng!*

I actually forget that i used to 'pia' sales like no body business! It's all the way from 10am to 10pm for those travel agents whose payout is so good that its irresistible!!!!

How irresistible?!

Usually, most of the agents will offer us $80-$100 a day for a period of 3days fair. But...! There are some agents who not only offer us $100 per day, commission will be additional!! I can still remember this travel agent Ambassador Travel, where my ex-Product Manager from Kenair, Meiling offered me, Evon and Karine a part-time job during NATAS. The 3 of us 'pia' like siao and we were rewarded handsomely! With commission, we took home about $600 each..

Working at such shows whether is it Travel or IT, it's all about money, rewards!

And i questioned myself.. Why am i back in this shit?!

And you know why?

I'm back because i need to redeem my V3 camera back from repairs before i go for Phuket and Bangkok.. That's why! *haiz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home