Monday, October 24, 2005

Shameless.. *pui*pui*pui*

Accidentally left my cigg at home. Went 7-11, bought a pack and as i was walking back to the station, this quite well-dressed guy came up to me.

Stranger: "Hi.. Sorry, can i have a stick from you?

Me: "Huh? Cigg? No!"

And i walked away F U M I N G....

Hey, are you mad?!! Read this, it's on my forehead:
N O C H A R I T Y C I G G S, S T RA N G E R !

Let me tell you this you useless bum! I DON'T BUY CIGGS AND GIVE IT AWAY TO PEOPLE WHO CAN'T AFFORD TO SMOKE, ok?! Ciggs in SIN are ex, and furthermore, my choice is Marlboro. You know how much is a freaking pack of 20s? $10.20! Not $1.20.. If you have no $$ to continue this habit, quit smoking la! Why make yourself so miserable?

And who are you to ask for cigg? Even my friends who smoke, know the courtesy of not asking ciggs fr0m me even if they don't have it.. Because THEY KNOW that ciggs are not cheap! I will only offer MY FRIENDS ciggs because they're my friends, dumb!

Yes, i'm being very nasty here.. Well? I don't care..

I'm just frustrated that i'm always approach by people who smoke and doesn't buy ciggs. Like this ex-colleague of mine, she will take a cigg from everyone in the company who smokes. And with that? It completes her collection, which lasted her a day of craving-satisfaction without having to spend $$ on ciggs... How AMAZING.. How SHAMELESS!! Bi-atch!

To all people who keng ciggs *pui*double pui*triple pui*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home