Monday, November 28, 2005

Back off!

I was at Zouk on Sat. It wasn't crowded so there were alot of space to dance and mingle around..

I wore slippers that day to match my long skirt. So.. As i was watching the screen for updates, which i always do.. Out of nowhere, this '5-tonner' invaded my space and stepped on my big toe!!

OUUUUUCCCCCCCH!!

I don't care who he is, i just push him away. He was so apologetic that he kept apologising. Sad to say, i wasn't forgiving...

Why?

Because he invaded my space!!

What do you mean? How did he invade? It's common to have invasion, especially this kind of place..

Hello?! What do you mean common? Yes, it's common to have people invading or sharing your space when it's crowded, this i understand.. But when there's S P A C E available? You don't invade blindly.... You check the space out first! duh?!!

I was standing at our usual spot watching the screen for updates. There was this 5-Tonner who was dancing below me with his 2 girls, on my left was this lady who's a friend of his and my right was Joel. The space between the 3 of us were comfortable and just nice. Everyone had their space to dance. Out of a sudden, he came up and started to dance, stepping my toe!!!!!

What ever it is, i gave him a very nasty-unforgiving look and a very you-should-keep-away-from-me-while-you-still-can body language. He kept apologising but i couldn't be bothered. In the end, Serene went to the guy and say it's ok.. Hahaha.. Why eh, Serene?

Moral of the story?? Keep to your own space and never invade others. Never do any harm to people who give in to you and don't be an ungrateful brat, 5-Tonner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home