Monday, November 14, 2005

I want to see your Manager!

Went Marche on Fri night.. It's Gavin's farewell dinner, he's leaving SIN for US.. It seems like he's going back to pack and come back SIN for good. Well, we'll just have to wait for his return in Jan.. Gonna miss this photo buddy of Joel.

There were 10 of us, the usher gave us a table of 8 which was small. According to her, it was the biggest they have.. Yar, rite! So we decided to have 2 tables instead of 1. We asked for the tables to combine together. And guess what she say?

Usher: "No cannot.."

Cannot? Why cannot? We see no reason why not! So once again we request to have the tables combine..

Usher: "No cannot.. Cannot combine but you can have these 2 tables."

At this point, we were quite fustrated..

Me: "Cannot? Never mind, we will speak to your Manager.."

Danny: "Yar, I want to see your Manager.."

Usher: "Manager? Huh? Ok la, let you combine la.."

Me and Danny? We were grinning away while she combine the table.. The "I want to see your Manager" works! It always work..

After dinner, we left for Music Underground Bar for drinks. I was bored to death! I'm a no-live-band-bar-lounge-girl! When i'm in any bar/lounge, i will just sit down and be very quiet. That's me..

Didn't do much on Sat and Sun. Stayed home do my cross stitch.. Christmas is coming so gotta prepare the presents for my gals.. And i have something for Melanie too... Yes Mel, i have something for you..! It's a small gesture for all the things you've done for me! Hope you will like it. :)

And Jiron, you have our deepest condolences.. God bless your family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home