Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Look how much he grown..

Went Serene's house just now.. Paid Serene and her monkeys a visit.

The last time we saw Bandit was a week ago at Sentosa.. And when we saw him today, we were shocked! He had grown so much over a span of 1 week!

He the fattest the fleshier has the biggest body mass among the 3! He's almost as tall as Roche, except that he's much bigger and massive than Roche. But he's still the whiner and he still likes to crawl underneath her tv console and hide.

And if he got stuck, Serene to the rescue!

Amazingly, Serene still can carry him like a small puppy! Aiyo... This monkey is so pampered! Makes me want to owe a dog too.. :(

Here's some shots of the rascals.

Furbie: "I'm SuperDog! I can eat, shit and sit with style! I'm the only one who can VOGUE!" *laugh till i drop dead*

Joel: "Come on Bubbles, take a picture.." (While me trying to get her attenion)
Bubbles: "What's that thing rolling on the ground? It's fascinating...
" (Something drawn her attention away)

After many tries, Joel: "What am i going to do wth her? Haiz.." *shake head*
Bubbles: "Let me go... I want food. I want fetch. I want Nikkie. I want..."


Bubbles: "Ok, you had your fun.. Stop taking my pictures. The Queen needs to sleep! Scram!"

Snowie: "Hey girl(Bubbles), i'm the Queen, the 大姐大 here.. Watch your mouth, biatch.."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home