Thursday, December 08, 2005

51

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Mamaaaaaa...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
GOD bless you with health, strength and wealth! AMEN!

My mom the-chio-bu-who-wakes-up-at-6am-for-gym-every-morning, is 51 today. We had dinner last night at AMK's famous crab beehoon (Ave 3 Blk 232's Mellben). Delicious! I'm still drooling for more beehoon.. *drool*slurping my drool up*

Me ordered a banana chocolate cake especially for her, recommendation by Melanie! Thanks Melanie, you sure have alot of lobang! Anyway, the cake not only look nice, it's taste? Superb! Ths is my first time trying this bakery who's also a supplier. Refer to my sidebar's Recommendation under Jims Deli. Call to order, they do not have ready cakes for walk-in. See how nice the cake is..

$38 for a kilo cake..

Mama's happy with the cake and the attendance.

You know, she was so shy cutting the cake, she blew the candles out first before we can sing her a birthday song. In the end, we sang so loud that we've got almost everyone's attention. And there were these 2 aunties who walked over and took a look at my mom's cake.. hehehe

That's not all.. Me ordered bouquet of 12 roses for her to be delivered to her office this morning. As expected, she left office before the roses were delivered... *haiz* What a surprise.. Anyway, she received a call from her colleague telling her about the roses. She called me immediately and thank me for the arrangement. She was happy.. Money well spent! :D

Beside making my mom happy, i've received a call today. This call made my day like how i made my mom's day.. I've been offered employment with this particular company! Thank you God! You've been listening to my prayers! Hallelujah! Sorry, no further details until appointment letter has been sign. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home