Monday, February 06, 2006

Been really B U S Y

Sorry guys.. Haven't been blogging recently due to my new L I F E S T Y L E. *woooaah* :p

Just kidding..

Anyway, this will be a long entry.. Sooooo.. sit back and relax. You're here because you want to destress and learn more about my life.. *vomit*

Ok, been busy lately... Like i've mentioned before, i've got a new job. Me commenced work on 11 Jan 2006 with Zuji. And after 10 days of tedious and confusing training, me and Voon (my BLUE Buddy in Zuji who is somehow considered as my ex-colleague in Kenair) went back to office on 25 Jan 2006 for work.

Office seems ok, colleagues seem nice, warm welcome everywhere. Hmmm.. nice but! It's still early to judge.. After all, we're very new there.

God is good.. On our 1st day in office, my CEO and HR Director gave us an ANG BAO! :D And the very next day (26 Jan 2006), our 1st pay!! Yeaaah! And on 26 Jan 2006, me went to collect Peanut!

Serene met up with me and Joel to collect Peanut.. We brought Peanut to my place (Woodlands), introducing her to my mom.. My mom's reaction? Nothing much.. I guess she have ACCEPTED the fact that, what has been done, had been done..! Hahaha!

After dinner, me and Joel brought her to Joel's place (where i'm temporary staying due to work. Don't ask.. Me waiting for Woodlands to be sold!). The 5 rascals were very curious about her, but eventually the novelty of a new member in the family died away.. Well, dogs are dogs!

Peanut in her cage. She pee and poo here.. Once toilet trained, she's free to go.

She's fascinated about everything, especially TV..

Here's a clearer pic of PEANUT.. She's coming to 3 months old when i took this pic on 30 Jan 2006.

Because of the change of environment and the change of her diet, she had serious LS!! I was so worried but Serene and Jennat assured me it was ok. And it turned out ok after a few days..

On 28 Jan 2006 (eve of CNY), me met up with Suzanah to go shopping, last minute shopping! It was mad rush for clothings and by the time me reached Joel's, both my feet were blistered! Wore the wrong slippers.. *pui*

My CNY was filled with visiting, gambling, gambling and gambling!

29 Jan 2006, 1st day of CNY. Me went to my granny's place (Dad's mom). Stayed for a while, talked to my granny, dad, younger sis and bro and i left for my the other granny's place (Mom's mom). The moment i reached there, my 4th aunt asked me and Joel to start the 'gambling' ball rolling. And as usual, everyone who play has to be the Banker for 3 rounds. I can't remember what happen and the last thing i know.. Joel was the banker for the longest time and he was SIZZLING HOT!! He was so HOT that his cards were either 19, 20 or 21! We won quite a bit.. Maybe $60 from bets of $2 and $4 over 5 rounds? Lucky! After a while, we left for Jennat's place.. Mahjong is the main activity there.. So me just sat and watched while Joel took over Gavin's spot. That's not the end of our day.. In the evening, we went over to Veto's place and to our surprise, we all won! Jennat won about $200+, Joel $50+ and me $100!!! Woooooaaah! Me won a $100! Can't believe my luck. :)

30 Jan 2006, 2nd day of CNY. Me and Joel went Serene's place. It's Nee Nee la.. We had mahjong and blackjack. Won some, lose some.. *Haiz*

31 Jan 2006, 3rd day of CNY. Me and Joel went to Anne's place, it's her daughter's 1 month old party..

Introducing DARNEL BERNARDETTE YEO! *whew*

Anne and her darling baby.. Baby's name is damn long lor..
Hello, Darnel.. You look like Daddy more than Mummy.. You must be good girl,k?

And after CNY holidays, me had been busy with Peanut, work and more gambling session until today.. I will try to blog as often as i can because i'm blogging from Joel's comp and as you're aware he's a gamer and GAMERS ALWAYS KEEP THEMSELVES OCCUPIED!

Me hereby wishes all of you a very
HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR,
SHENG TI JIAN KANG,
SHI SHI SHUN XIN,
ZHAO SHENG GUI ZI!!!
:p


Here are some candid shots i took.

Snowie remembered! This bag belongs to her when she was still very small.. Jennat will bring her around in the bag. And as i was preparing to send Peanut to vet, she climbed in the bag and occupied till Jennat coax her out.. Awww..

Peanut's very fascinated about this roll-up rug.. Everytime we let her out, she will climbed and stand there looking at everyone.

You see what i mean? She's always there playing..

You see... Still here.. Chilling somemore!

This is the 4th shot and she's still here.. The mischevious Peanut!

This is my favourite.. Peanut look so cute, so does Joel! :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home