Monday, March 13, 2006

To those who made it..

A very big THANK YOU!!

Creativit0y by Danny Lim..

Me and Joel at Jade House after peak hours looking shag... Especialy me!

Me and Joel made several calls and sms(es) and these are some of the few who came and tried. More will be coming but meanwhile.....

Applause for these people...!

09 March 2006;
1) Yanie
2) Eugene
3) Lim Lee
4) Adrian
5) Wilin & a friend
6) Shawn
7) Alvin
8) Jerome and his whole family

Left to right: Alvin, Alvin's friend, Wilin, Adrian, Shawn, Lim Lee, Yanie, Eugene, Joel and me.

Yanie and Joel, she came twice in a week! She just loved the tom yum soup, the chilli, the beef and the fish glue.

11 March 2006;
1) Anne & Lawrence with his family
2) My Mom and Nick
3) My super steady Cousin Bee and her family

12 March 2006;
1) Landzx and his sister's family
2) My super steady cousins Eng, Yong and my niece Belle
2) Yanie (2nd visit in a week)
3) Lim Lee (2nd visit in a week)
4) Eugene (2nd visit in a week)
5) Danny
6) Felicia
7) Noah
8) Jiron & Cammy
9) My cousin Jimmy and his celebrity friend
10) Chin and 2 friends
11) Jose and Gloria

Extra credits for my cousins; Bee, Eng and Yong! Me called them on the day itself and they were there in less than 3 hours! Super supportive! Love you guys!! *muacks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home