Friday, June 23, 2006

Junaidinho in my office..

This has to be the craziest office i've ever been..

You know, we actually have a committee set up for World Cup!Not only does my CEO has no objection, he welcomed the idea by joining in the games organise by the committee! We have Wear-your-favourite-Team-Jersey-Dressup-Friday, Decorate-your-desk Contest, Guess-the-World-Cup-scores and a mini pool...

Well.. There wasn't much decorations until today when i stepped in office, i saw this!

Can you spot the flag?

And later in the afternoon, i saw this!! OMG!

My colleague, Junaidi, created this! He called himself Junaidinho Carlos.. and this is what i call HARD CORE Fan!

Wait... There's more... You gotta spot this... See the picture below (not very clear), notice anything different?

Can you see a funny face? Junaidinho actually photoshop his face on the Brazil team!! hahahaha

Well done..... J U N A I D I N H O!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home