Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I've been tagged..

By Yanie lo..

Favourites
favourite colour: Pink, black n white
favourite food: Anything that is delicious and famous, like Chatterbox's Chicken Rice, Changi Village's Nasi Lemak
favourite song: Trance by AVB, ATB, PVD, Tiesto, Ferry Corsten
favourite movie: Currently? Superman Returns
favourite sport: Swimming?
favourite day of the week: I'm greedy.. It will be FriSatSunday
favourite season: Spring
favourite ice-cream: Too many to list.. Every brand but especially Ben & Jerry's

Currents
current mood: clueless
current taste: ham and cheese
current clothes: long sleeve and jeans
current desktop: aluminium and beech wood
current toenails: neat and opal
current time: 08.30am
current surroundings: peaceful but my CEO walking around
current annoyances: People talking on the phone
current thoughts: Haiz.. Germany's out.. But! Portugal will die too!

Firsts
first best friends: Irene
first crush: my secondary senior
first movie: Can't remember
first lie: Can't remember la..
first music: Ask my mom please

Lasts
last cigarette: 15mins ago
last drink(alcohol): the night Me, Serene, Mavis and Jane drank at Zouk.. Jane was mabo! hehe
last car ride: Joel's
last crush: Superman Brandon Routh
last movie: Superman Returns.. Wish i was Lois Lane.. *dreaming*
last phone call: Joel
last CD played: A State of Trance 2006 Disc 1

Have you ever
have you ever dated your best friend: How to? I'm not Lesbian..
have you ever broken the law: Technically, yes and no..
have you ever been arrested: no!
have you ever skinny-dipped: What do you think? No figure to flaunt..
have you ever been on tv: no, not keen.
have you ever kissed someone you don't know: nope

5 things you are wearing: jeans, top, sandals, belt and hair clip
4 things you have done today: ate my breakfast, replied my colleague about my BKK trip, kiss Joel good morning b4 i left home and sayang my Peanut
3 things you can hear right now: typing, my radio and someone whispering
1 thing you do when you are bored: dreaming

Now... It's your turn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home