Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I just want my peace

I said alot of times, Read.

I
D O N ' T
W A N T
T O
G E T
I N V O L V E ...

5 reasons WHY;

1) I think you're a nice person except that you have a bad mentally. Word of advice - since you cannot let go of the past, leave and not stay to torture yourself. You will not get anything good out of it.

2) I'm in no status/position to get involve with whatever that has happened. After all, like what you say, my words are not significant.

3) I never liked idea of being the 'ignition' for the harmless things that i've mentioned. Words that meant no harm eventually became your weapons.

4) Your quarrels had put a strain on me and Joel because you brought me into the picture. Which had happened for a few occasions. And whether you realised anot, i've haven't been chatting with you for quite some time because i'm trying my best not to say anything, be it harmful or hramless, that will aggrevate the situtation.

5) Till date, i have not choosen any sides, believe it or not.

From this day fore, you don't owe me anything and i don't owe you any too.. All the best for your future and that you will be happy in whatever you do. God bless you greatly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home