Thursday, November 02, 2006

It's my flat and yet i don't get to decide anything

My mom.. She has been very domineering since we bought this flat.. I've quarrelled with her so many times over the flat that i lost count of it! It's really getting on my nerves.

You see, i'm the 1st owner and she's the 2nd owner. I'm the one paying for the $136,000 Housing Loan, $11,000 renovation Loan and the $12,000 loan from my uncle. I'm nearing emptying my pocket, struggling with the monthly instalments but still.. I can managed.

Everything about the Renovation, she wants to be involved. She wants this and the next moment, she change her mind. It has been ongoing since the start of the renovation. Can you imagine my frustration??

Initiate plans was to spend only about $9,000 on renovation. In the end, we spent more than we should. Till date, we spent almost $18,000 including the Loan!! And that is after all the discounts we can get, with help from Joel.

We also found room tenants for the 2 rooms.

The Rental Agreement ain't my name, it's hers.

The rental ain't going to my pocket, it's going to hers.

My room suppose to be the one in front. In the end, after what the Fengshui Master said, we're exchanging rooms.

The Fengshui Master also said that this flat will bring us luck. I don't need him to tell me because i've experienced it myself.

It's my flat and yet.. I don't get to decide anything! How ironic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home