Sunday, November 19, 2006

Trek and Fish

We went on an excursion trip to Pulau Ubin with 10 other very keen fishermen..

It was my 1st visit to Ubin. Sua Koo right? Hahaha..

1st glimpse of Ubin.. Very kampong, very Malaysia, very island!

When we arrived, we went to rent our bikes. And the bike i rented, was crappy! I had problems adjusting the gears, going up the slope was crazy!

Walking along the very kampong feel streets of Ubin Town, looking for bike rental.

We went to several out of 'nowhere' to fish, we have to trek through the bushes and ride on uneven roads or dirt roads to get to their fishing spot.

It's so serene here.. Alot of rocks, alot of twigs, alot of rubbish, alot of butterflies and alot fo fishermen desperate for catch!

After a few hours of no catch, all of us decided to go back main land for lunch. On our way back to the pier, my legs were so sore and tired that i stopped and got off my bike. I could hardly ride anymore and wanted to walk back. Seeing me in so much distress, Joel exchanged his bike with mine. His bike was such a breeze to ride!! Although his is not some super bike, his gears were easier to control.

By the time we reached the pier, i was shagged.. Never been so shag riding a bike. No more trekking with fishing for me!

But i still had fun with Joel.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home