Wednesday, June 06, 2007

"Dear, are you sick of blogging?"

Am i?

I'm not sick of it, just that there's nothing special going on to blog about it... My life's now is all about: my flat, Peanut and Joel.

Since Jul'06, i haven't been going shopping or meet up the girls anymore. The commitment of having a roof over my head had weighed me down so much so that my earned-what-spent-what attitude is no longer in me. Now? I planned my finances every month.

But i have to admit.. That i pretty GOOD with it! :D In fact, after all my commmitments, i still can afford holiday every 3-4months.. And that comes with a price to pay for! Hahahaha.

Thank you Abba! Many praises for You!

Frankly speaking, i missed having dinner, window shopping and clubbing with the girls.. We used to meet up at least once a week for dinner, shopping or clubbing.. Now? Everyone's busy. Even Joel's busy! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home