Sunday, July 08, 2007

It's round. It's sweet. It's addictive.

Went church today. Wanted to buy something to munch and i accidentally stumbled across this shop.. Hint: It's round. It's sweet. It's addictive (for me).

DONUTS!!

I'm sure you've heard about this 2-hours-donuts-queue at Raffles City SC, where they're just as good as Krispy Kreme? Well, Suntec has a new branch!!

Singapore's very own Donut factory. Somehow, it's very similar to Krispy Kreme and J & CO..

Without thinking, i went to join the queue.. It took me quite a while to actually remember the fact that, the queue may take 2 hours and more.. Heck care! It's donuts! I am willingly to queue!

Nevertheless, it took me about 35mins to queue and another 10mins wait for my donuts, not bad for my 1st try (and there's a limitation of 2 dozens per person). But i don't think everyday you'll be so lucky..

Well, the wait was worth it!

I bought 2 Raspberry Chocolate, 2 Mint Chocolate, 1 Raspberry Glazed, 2 Halzenut Milk Chocolate, 2 Strawberry White Chocolate and 3 Double Chocolate.

My favourties are, Raspberry Chocolate, Double Chocolate, Mint Chocolate and Raspberry Glazed! *finger licking*

Their price? 1/2 dozen assorted for $6, 1 dozen assorted for $11. That's 92cents for each donut if you buy a dozen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home