Monday, December 10, 2007

No worries are too big for Abba to handle

I've been having a lot of worries in my heart recently (which is wrong!).. My worries has brought me down. My blessings have sort of jammed up due to my involvement in the small "fires" around me started by the Devil (Fire Starter or Shit Stirrer are never good or justice). I will only concentrate on Abba and i will not be bothered about the small fires around me.

I'm trying my best to keep worries out of my heart, i think You can feel. Give me the strength to cast all worries out!

All these are no doubt in Abba's hands but, we still need to play our part to make Abba's blessings come at His soonest. :)

Ask and we shall receive!
Ask and we shall receive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home