Sunday, March 02, 2008

It was nice catching up..

I was at Expo for Natas Fair yesterday. I was there purely to waste some time and to pay Evon a visit. If i don't, she will be mad!

Queue to get into Natas was crazy, the queue started at Hall 4B and all the way to Hall 6! I could have simply walked to the back of the hall and got in from there, but i just walked to the counter and pay for my admission. Don't know why i did that for..

Anyway, it was a pleasant visit. I met up alot of my ex-colleagues from Ken-Air whom i haven't seen for a long time.. There was Suzanah Rahim who is now Suzanah Lim, Kents, Anna, Jamaliah, Maz, Mr Sunny Goh and Eileen Ong who is a teacher now! Voon who left Zuji last year was at Ad Travel and Paul who left Zuji on Fri freelancing at Nam Ho. And there was the usual khaki, the Phua sisters, Evon and Eileen.

It was nice seeing all of them.

But it's nicer to learn that i can buy my mom's travel insurance with Natas discount ONLINE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home