Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hotel hop hop hop

I have always miss Hong Kong since my last visit was 7 years ago.. But i realised it ain't so.. Before i stepped into Hong Kong, i have always missed everything about Hong Kong. Until this trip..

Shopping was ok. Cheap shopping? Not really.. Then what do i enjoyed during this trip? It's the Goose and YUM CHA! Other than that, everything was alright. Yar, i'm a bit surprised myself too.. I can remember going Hong Kong with Anne, Karine, Suzanah, Jane and Mavis on several seperate trips.. I really enjoyed shopping there, but this time round? I didn't.

Everything is so ex! The transport, the shopping, the food, everything! And try Mongkok's Langham place on a Saturday afternoon and you will see 'people mountain people sea'.. The sight was scary.. The people there other than the hotel crew and the Hongkies i knew, were not very.. erm.. you know, polite. BUT! There is something i still love about Hong Kong.. Their nostaglic Star Ferry, super fast MTR, comfortable winter season and delicious YUM CHA! I really miss Yum Cha..

And you know what?

Macau was fun..! Because we get to hotel hop hop hop! The htoel hopping revives me of my memories in Vegas when i was a kid! Too bad we didn't get a chance to stay for a night at MGM but we vow we will go back Macau for a trip and with the release of China visa soon, we will cross over Zhuhai for shopping and spa!

Macau, anyone?

For pictures, please refer to my Facebook. Too lazy to load here.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home