Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fear me. Fear me not.

It's been a while..

The last time i flared up, it was more than 10 years ago..

At my granny's place, during CNY reunion dinner with my 2 aunties.

It was such a wreck. There were so much vulgarities coming out from my mouth that night. And it had to be against my own blood kin, my dad's sisters. I never regret what i did.. It was all to protect my mom.

Long story short. My parents had divorced for some years, my 2 aunties started bad mouthing my mom in front of me, gave them a nice and harmless warning, they kept talking about it, the more they talked the more agitated i became, frustrated and boiling, Jaime was turned into a T-rex, scolded both of them, they got a shock, both aunties gang up against me, me against the 2 of them while the rest of the family looked on stunned, vulgarities and shouts were heard at the end of the road. Eventually i left because my granny was crying.. That's what happened.

And these few days, my temper is back..! This time, it's my dear useless wealthy cousin. My cousin threatening my brother. I asked my uesless cousin for a meet up? He doesn't dare to meet me. Guess he's scared, scared that i will tear him apart.. :)

I become a horrible person when i flare up. Every word that comes out from this angry body is vicious.. Every plan to bring the enemy down is vicious. Everything about me when i flare up is.. Horrible!

I hate myself when i flare up.

I hate it even more when someone tried to bully my loved ones!

Back off Alan! I'm warning you..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

when people start bitching, it only shows how ugly they really are. it is only how much more subtle you can bitch with a smile in their face, no less, that shows how in control of the situation you are. ;)

avoid these people. they are not only useless in the well-being of your immediate family, they make you become so unnecessarily upset (and what a waste of time some more!)

danny

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home