Saturday, November 29, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

What a trip..

I left for Shanghai again on 16 November for market visit and trade show. My schedule while there was packed! But the good thing was, the weather was really nice.. So shiok!

16 Nov : Flew Shanghai with China Eastern, flight was horrible. Was assigned next to this guy who has BO. Jumped to another seat not far, a Chinese family of 4. Sitting next to me was this Granny who suddenly felt sick. She puked.. Gosh! Arrived my hotel at 4.40pm. Met the Sales Executive and went out dinner with her. Night ended early.

This is the start of my nightmare.

17 Nov: Met up with 7 hotels in 8hours. Had dinner with 1 of our Shanghai hotel. By the time i reached my room, it was 930pm. Washed up, clear some of my mails, i slept at almost midnite.

18 Nov: Met my boss who arrived yesterday. Met our 5 top hotels, had business lunch with JC Mandarin (good buffet lunch) and dinner with the hotel we're staying. By the time, we're done, it was 9pm. Went back to my room, washed up, clear my mails. Once again, i slept late.

19 Nov: Went Sabre office. Had a wonderful business lunch with our new partner. after lunch, many hotels pop by our office for a visit. Left office for dinner with a Beijing hotel. Same timing again. My routine by now has been the same every night. Washed up, clear some mails and go to sleep after midnite.

20 Nov: Launch of CITM, a China trade show like NATAS Fair. Was there at 10am, walked and entertained, walked and entertained, walked and entertained till 4pm, left CITM and went back hotel to prepare for a thank you party. Party start at 6 and it ends at 9.30pm. And then, my routine starts all over again.

21 Nov: At CITM again. Same thing, walked and entertained from 10am and left at 4pm. Went back Sabre office to collect laptop and went dinner with our Shanghai hotel. Again, day ends late.

22 Nov: Went for a day trip to Hangzhou hosted by 1 of our top hotels. Left Shanghai at 8am and arrived back in Shanghai at 10.30pm. Finally get to see Hangzhou and its surroundings. When we were back in Shanghai, it was raining.. It was wet and cold, so uncomfortable.

23 Nov: Flying back to Singapore. Woke up early and left for Airport. Flight again was horrible! Old plane, no entertainment at all and Chinese auntie next to me? Puke too!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home